Senfal is looking for a new Junior Energy Analyst with a commercial mindset. Someone who loves and excels in doing technical analysis, and is also enthusiastic about pitching business cases to clients.
For this position full proficiency of the Dutch language is required.
Are you ready to join a company where you can believe in what you do, work with great people and contribute to the energy transition? This is your chance! We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to fulfill the position of Junior Energy Analyst.
As a Junior Energy Analyst you perform technical analysis and write business cases with ease, but you’re also skilled in developing relationships with customers. Of course you know a lot about the energy sector and preferably you have good knowledge of how e.g. power plants, wind turbines and batteries work. You love and are challenged by giving advice on the application of smart energy systems. You are at your best researching and analyzing business cases and cooperating with sales to write great proposals.
A workday at Senfal
- Business development: doing market research on prospects, using your network and make the appointment;
- Making quotes and contracts for our leads and clients;
- Establish and write business cases;
- Have lunch with the rest of the company;
- Cooperate with Sales, Analytics and Development departments and work on the functionality of our software for specific clients and translating it into recommendations for business cases or improvements for optimization;
- Calculating and checking financial savings.
- For this position full proficiency of the Dutch language is required;
- Good knowledge of English, and preferably more languages;
- Knowledge about the energy sector through work and/or studies such as SEPAM, SET, Energy Science, HBO Energy educating or similar;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge about power trading, energy contracts and energy markets (intraday, day-ahead, forward and spot);
- Knowledge about imbalance and transmission system operators (TenneT and preferably also on the European market);
- Knowledge of electricity law and regulation;
- Confident and analytical in calculations and premises, loves a calculation challenge;
- Gets excited about wind, solar, heat pumps, etc. and can translate them into a model;
- Assertive personality;
- Works independently and is able to prioritize.
Senfal’s power trading & demand response software
Senfal develops software that automates power trading and connects with, for example, wind turbines and batteries to control these, based on market signals, with demand response software. This functionality is valued by our big industrial customers, big energy utilities and wind turbine owners.
As a Junior Energy Analyst you are giving our customers the opportunity to save on energy costs and to trade their own produced energy for a beneficial price. Herewith, we are giving a boost to the production and usage of sustainable energy. Our product is ready to sell, now our challenge is to aim big for sales and contribute to the energy transition
First of all we are a devoted team. Besides, we offer:
- A lot of freedom to determine your own path;
- The chance to be a frontrunner in innovative developments that contribute to the energy transition;
- The chance to contribute to a fast growing organization;
- The chance to grow: you’re working in a team with intelligent people that challenge each other to keep developing great ideas. You are in charge of your own growth and development;
- A nice and informal team that loves to work hard and celebrate their successes;
- Free lunch at our kitchen table, friday afternoon drinks and regular team events.
Are you ready to become part of our team? Send a message with a motivation for this job and CV added to Carola Rijneveld, email@example.com and we will contact with you!