Are you looking for a place where your code will make a difference? At Senfal we are looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Java Developer to join our team in Amsterdam!
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
You are looking for a place where your code will make a difference and directly influence the quality of our software. You want your backend software to control something ‘real’ in the outside world. With your code the energy consumption of our customer is purchased in a sustainable manner or a wind turbine is switched on or off.
At Senfal we’re continuously growing, and you can influence that! You love the newest programming languages and techniques and quickly spot opportunities there.
As a developer you are involved in the creation of our services. At the same time you learn more about Java frameworks and software engineering. You are part of a close-knit scrum team where everyone helps each other, and together you create beautiful things. We work with the scrum agile method: based on priorities and with the interests of stakeholders in mind. We work in sprints of a week, which makes us flexible in determining the priorities and allows us to quickly communicate with our clients. To join our team, you need:
- At least 3-5 years of experience with Java;
- You are a fast learner;
- You like having a great responsibility and you are interested in leading a development team;
- You love to help your colleagues and your good at explaining tasks and how to execute them;
- You are motivated by difficult issues;
- You are a independent team player;
- You are interested in green energy and smart technologies.
Senfal is a young and rapidly growing software company within the energy sector. Our goal is to become successful in making the world a more sustainable place as soon as possible. For that, we need the best people there are, so, opinion-havers, status-quo challengers, industry-shapers and explorers: we want you! Read more..
Are these your talents?
- GIFS 😉
- Java development;
- Software design;
- Creating clear code;
- An agile mindset (SCRUM) and creating a high-performance SCRUM team;
- Our tech stack consists of e.g. Java 10, Maven, Git, ActiveMQ, Kafka, JSON, jUnit, MySQL, InfluxDB, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, Node.js and Vue.js. The more of these you already know, the better of course;
- Math knowledge and experience with Python in general and with data analysis with pandas in particular are an advantage.
First of all we are a devoted team. Besides, we offer:
- A lot of freedom to create your own path;
- The chance to be a frontrunner in innovative developments that contribute to the energy transition;
- The chance to contribute to a fast growing organization;
- The chance to grow: you’re working in a team with intelligent people that challenge each other to keep developing great ideas. You are in charge of your own growth and development;
- A nice and informal team that loves to work hard and celebrate their successes;
- Daily lunch at our kitchen table, friday afternoon drinks and regular team events.
Are you ready to become part of our team? Send a message with a motivation for this job and CV added to Carola Rijneveld, firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get to an appointment.
- Don’t ignore this opportunity – Of course you are happy, but shouldn’t you always want to be happier? Come in and check it out!
- Be yourself 🙂 – We want to meet the real you, not just the ‘interview you’! ‘Come as you really are’ is our mantra.
- Come prepared – Don’t update your resume but come prepared! Get to know our products, our values and our culture. How you fit with the last two is very important to us.
- Don’t dress up! – So wear what you feel comfortable in, whether that is a three-piece suit or your birthday suit (ok, maybe not your birthday suit).
- Share the ad! – Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing the job. If you are amazing and smart, we will find a place for you. We are growing our team with multiple openings!