We’re looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated Marketing Communication Manager to tell Senfal’s story. Are you well organized, good at text writing and do you have a knack for compelling visuals? Then we would love to welcome you as part of our team in Amsterdam!
For this position the full proficiency of the Dutch and English language is required!
As a Marketing Communication Manager you are able to effectively drive multiple aspects of the business, from social media to PR to the website.
The right candidate is a strategic thinker and teamplayer who understands our vision and knows how to translate it flawlessly in everything we do. Besides that you are someone that can communicate efficiently and cultivate relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
What you’ll do
- Supporting our Sales Department;
- Create high level content to be delivered across various channels, including the website, blogs, email and social media;
- Manage our website, mainly textual;
- Devising and executing the company’s marketing strategy;
- Handle the internal communication of the company;
- Manage the Marketing Department;
- Responsible for the external communication;
- Responsible for Employer Branding, together with HR.
What is the story of Senfal?
Senfal is a growing company with a dream: saving the planet one electron at a time. Senfal dreams of a world without fossil fuels, powered solely by renewable energy. The rising growth of volatile renewables, puts pressure on the electricity sector to be much more flexible in managing power demand and supply.
We are a young and thriving company, with passionate professionals who share the same drive concerning innovation and sustainability. We put in our best effort to accomplish our goals, and we take time to celebrate our successes together. We think it is important to innovate as a company, but also to invest in personal growth. We work hard and play hard, drinks and team events are an intrinsic part of Senfal.
What do you need to tell Senfal’s story?
- Available 32 hours a week;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with copywriting;
- Excellent in Dutch and English;
- Flexible, creative;
- Interest in sustainability, energy and smart technologies;
- Know how to work with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop;
- Like to work hard and be able to organize your own workday;
- Knack for designing compelling visuals;
- Being structured and precise, while being a creative and a motivated team player;
- Multi-tasking is your middle name and you always manage to stay on top of thin
First of all we are a fun team. Besides, we offer:
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership in your role and plenty of freedom for ideas and own initiatives;
- A steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth;
- A young, fun and motivated international team;
- To work in a wonderful creative environment in the heart of booming Amsterdam North, with excellent transportation links;
- Salary that fits the job and your experience;
- Free lunch with the best colleagues!
Interested? React now!
Do you feel you could be the right person for this vacancy? Are you excited to tell the Story of Senfal and work in an innovative company? Email us your CV and cover letter to Carola Rijneveld via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.